GAMMS Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
Pizza dough (your favorite)
2-3 tbsp olive oil (divided)
1 lb of chicken
1-2 tbsp GAMMS Original Marinade
1 package of frozen spinach (defrosted and drained)
1/2 pound of bacon
1/2 jar of alfredo sauce (I used Light version but try your own homemade version if you like)
Shredded cheese (mozzarella and/or parmesan)
Dash of GAMMS Cece’s seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Make pizza dough if from scratch (I used ready made dough)
- Stir fry chicken in 1-2 tbsp olive til until just about done (few minutes). Add GAMMS Original Marinade and dash of Cece’s Seasoning to chicken. Cook until done. Remove from pan.
- Cook Bacon as directions state. Crumble when cool.
- Brush 1-2 tbsp of olive oil onto pizza dough.
- Add 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce to pizza dough covering dough to your liking.
- Spread spinach over pizza dough to cover.
- Add chicken (I cut mine into bite size pieces but anyway is fine)
- Add Bacon crumbled over pizza.
- Cover pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until pizza done.